The University has Installed on campus a Solar Charging Station called a Solar Power-Dok!
Features of the Solar Power-Dok:
- Generates and stores electricity for use day or night for true “Off the Grid” GREEN power!
- Provides (4) 110 vac 60 hz GFCI outlets and (4) USB Type “A” power outlets.
- High intensity LED lighting system with timer, operated with the push of a button.
- (3) 45 Watt Solar Panels (1) 100 Watt Solar Panel, total capacity 235 watts power generation.
- 600 Watt continuous pure sine wave power, 1200 watt peak surge (10 min).
- Robust capacity deep-cycle Gel Cell battery bank.
- Provides surge protected electricity for your electronic devices.
- Adjustable angular settings for the umbrella to maximize the sun’s exposure on the solar panels for peak seasonal efficiency.
- Table constructed from poly-recycled plastic materials.
- Solar charge controller with digital readouts to show power levels.
- Easy to clean surfaces.
- Umbrella surfaces can accommodate custom logos.
- Each product is fully customizable with many color choices available for table top, seat surfaces, structural aluminum components, and umbrella panel surfaces.
- The Solar Power-Dok is Made in America!